Tote bag customization is to promote the packaging of products. Custom handbags can help you bring more benefits. The design of handbags should take into account the characteristics of the printing process of handbags. What problems should be paid attention to?
1. The number of paper openings needs to be considered. If the design draft is not closed, it may cause extravagance and waste.
2. Choose the right paper. For example, single-sided coated paper is used for color-printed handbags, and the number of paper is smaller. You can also use cloth paper, egg paper, glossy paper, etc. to take advantage of the texture effects of different paper surfaces. Most of the handbags are used outdoors, so in addition to durable paper, they also need ink that is not easy to fade.
3. The picture for plate making should be enlarged or reduced in proportion to the original size when designing the size of the draft, and the unnecessary content in the picture can be processed.
4. The designer will have a printing color spectrum to choose the color. Using four-color printing, less use of spot colors will increase the cost, and avoid large areas of dark colors as background colors.
5. Attention should be paid to the number of characters and the color of characters. Imitating Song-style characters with small series should not be reversed, avoid using italics and small words, and bold words should not be too small. The color of the words on a light-colored background cannot be reversed, and the color of the words on a dark background cannot be too dark.
6. The surface of the handbag should be decorated. In the design, it is necessary to avoid using dark colors as the background color, so as not to generate bubbles during the mounting process, which will affect the overall effect. Do the above points well, and the designed handbag will not be bad.